1936 Tour de France.
As if climbing the Galibier wasn’t enough, here’s what riders faced descending the other side! That’s Germany’s Erich Haendel with the cockeyed goggles.
8 Notes/ Hide
- coffeeslot reblogged this from drunkcyclist and added:
- furilo likes this
- roadworksco reblogged this from frankgomezg
- 108castle reblogged this from drunkcyclist
- halalcoolj likes this
- thistlegirl likes this
- secondhandnature likes this
- drunkcyclist reblogged this from frankgomezg
- frankgomezg posted this